Monday, August 27, 2007

27?

A super ordinary day.

Wake up, bathe, brushed teeth, eat bread as breakfast, changed, walk to bus stop, wait for bus 106, stand on the bus as I travel to school, walk in, wait at SAC, go parade square, silent reading, walk up 12 flights of stairs to 6th storey, wait for lessons to start and end, Chemistry, English, Recess, CEP, HMT, Lunch, Maths, go down to NP room rot, take MRT home, NTUC, back to house, do my 20 sit-ups after giving up for months, bathe, watched tv, typing this out.

Wad a mundane life I had. Perhaps this WILL continue for tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after tomorrow's tomorrow, the day after tomorrow tomorrow's tomorrow, the day after tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow's tomorrow, the day after tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow's tomorrow, the day after tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow's tomrrow.....etc.

Disappointment. Perhaps I really am. No more high hopes from me. I don't wish to disappoint myself any further. High hopes are out of my life from now on as I don't want to be more disappointed in the end.

I received back the CCA achievement form today. From B3, 16 points to A2 24 points. Why is there so much difference?

People with Straight As are all over the place. An A2 in CCA doesn't really help much. But what else can I do? Nothing at all. And seriously, I cant do anything about it. What has done is over. NP is over for me and there is no way to earn more points from CCA. So just perish that thought.

Today was supposed to be a joyous day for me. Yet it wasn't that joyful after all.

That's it, from now on, there's only MUG MUG and more MUGGING!

03 days to Start of Preliminary Languages Paper 1

14 days to Start of Preliminary Written Papers

24 days to END OF PRELIMS

58 DAYS TO TORTURE

77 Days to END Of IT.

No comments: